Specialist In Maintenance and Part Of Elevator - Escalator All Brands
Elevator & Escalator
By conducting regular and continuous inspections, and carried out by experts and experienced in their field, it will get very satisfactory results, especially in terms of service. With experts, it will be easy to find parts that have worn off, and time to change, so as to minimize the likelihood of occurrence of congestion caused by the age factor of the equipment.
With regular checking and also lubrication on the parts that need to be precise, then the usefulness of this equipment will be maximum.
Here we will describe the ways of treatment:
A. Care of Elevator Equipment in Machine Room
• Fuse / Fuse
• Check all the fuses including the parent fuse. Never use a fuse larger than the original and also do not occasionally connect the fuse with the wire, check also kli-clip is really tight.
• Cables, check the terminals, tighten the bolts that appear to be loose.
• Check the terminals on the resistance, tighten the nut, if it looks sagging.
2. Motor Movers
• Check the connection terminals of the cables on the motor.
• Check the lubrication, add or replace if necessary.
3. Motor Brake
• Check how it works, good setup will give maximum lifespan to the brake equipment.
• Brake Shoes
• Check and replace if worn and thin, also note if there is oil attached to the brake as this may affect the workings of the brakes. Brake shoes should not get oil.
• Check all moving parts, especially the pins and bolts and nut, tighten if loosened, and provide lubrication if necessary.
4. Sheave (Wheel drive)
• Check the drive wheel especially the groove, check also the bolts and attach the grease to the bearings.
• Check the bolts and nuts, tighten if loose, lubricate the parts that need to match their needs and schedule. Immediately replace if any equipment is worn out and also time to be replaced. Check also the steel cable should be in good condition.
3rd Floor Jakarta Garden City Rukan Avenue
Blok C8-035 Cakung, Jakarta Timur,
Jl. P. Komarudin Raya No.15 Penggilingan
Cakung, Jakarta Timur, Indonesia
: +62-21-480.1726 (Ext 13)
Komp. Dargo Indah Plaza B/1 Semarang
Jawa Tengah - Indonesia
: +62-243-5614-19 (Hunting)